Referral Link for Cox and Cox
Click To Apply Cox and Cox Referral Link
What you get as a sign up bonus for using the referral link or referral code at Cox and Cox
Get a 25% discount voucher off your first order at Cox and Cox when you sign up using the referral link
What is the minimum spend
No minimum spend required to get the Cox and Cox refer a friend sign up bonus
Cox and Cox Referral Code
Cox and Cox does not use referral codes however it does have a referral link you can use
A unique collection of homeware products
Does Cox and Cox still do referral codes?
Yes this retailer currently has an active referral marketing program or sometimes known as a referral marketing campaign that you can sign up to and get a unique referral code or a unique referral link which you can send to your friends as long as they are a new customer.
What countries is this available in
How To Find Your Own Unique Referral On The Website So You Can Refer Your Friend
- If you are wondering "how can I find my referral code" then follow these steps below:
- Go to the Cox and Cox website
- Sign in or sign up using the referral details above
- Click Refer a Friend at the bottom of the page
- Enter your details
- Choose your method for sharing your referral link
- Email, Social Media or by URL Link
- Share with friends
Extra Discounts and Promo Codes
- Cox and Cox TopCashback - Get up to 2.1% cashback
- Cox and Cox Quidco - Get up to 1.5% cashback
- Cox and Cox Student Beans - Get 25% off with a Cox and Cox student discount
- Most websites don't allow you to combine referral rewards and discounts, promos or coupon codes in a single purchase however many websites allow you to combine cashback and other rewards.
- To maximise rewards and discounts:
- Sign up to Cox and Cox using the referral link above
- Go to TopCashback or Quidco website and look for Cox and Cox
- Click the Get Cashback button
- This allows you to combine the referral rewards and any cashbash bonuses that are available
Are referral codes optional?
All referral codes on Find A Referral Code are optional and you don't have to use them. However if you choose to sign up to a website without using a referral then you will miss out on the referral reward and it wont be possible to get it again as you are no longer a new customer. If you choose to sign up to retailers without a referral, you will still be able to access the referral programs/referral schemes and can still refer your own friends and families.
What if I forgot to enter my referral code during sign up?
Unfortunately if you or your friend forgets to enter the code or link then you will not receieve a reward. Your only option is to delete and make a new account, this time using the referral when you sign up. Please check the retail's Terms and Conditions first to see if its okay to delete your account.
Can I customize my code or link?
They will assign you a randomized code which will look like a unique combination of numbers and characters and so it is not possible to customize it.
Can I see how many people I have successfully referred?
Currently the only way to see how many people you have successfully referred is to check your emails to see how many notificaiton emails they sent regarding a successful referral. There isn't any way to see referral status information on their website.
What is the difference between referral codes and referral links?
A Referral Code is a unique combination of special characters and numbers that are specific to you that you send to a friend and they will manually enter the code on the website. A Referral Link is a unique url that is specific to you that you send to a friend and they will click the link. Using the link will automatically apply the referral.
Can I own referral codes for different websites?
You can sign up to as many different referral schemes as you want. There is no limit and you are not exclusive to only one website.
Where can I promote my referrals
Apart from directly sending your codes and links to friends and family, you can promote them on your social media accounts such as Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter and Facebook etc. You can also promote them on subreddits such as r/Referrals or r/InviteCodes. You could potentially use tools such as Zapier to automate your promoting however you will have to check each of the retailers terms and conditions to make sure this is allowed.
Are codes reusable or do I have to regenerate a code?
You don't have to regenerate your code after someone uses it. Multiple people can use your code however there may be a maximum amount of people that can use your code.
Recommend A Friend